Our prayer is that you would be blessed and strengthened by the power of Jesus Christ and that you will life a live of abundance in fellowship, joy and liberty. St. John’s Lutheran Church is a fellowship of believers coming together to declare the glory of the Lord and celebrate Jesus as King. St. John’s is an ELCA Congregation. We study the Word, practice what we learn and in the process grow together. May God richly bless you!
- Ladies in Faith Together (LIFT) Bible Study, Monday, March 10 at 6:30 PM
- Shawano Area Pastor Conference Meeting, Tuesday, March 11
- Camelot Worship, March 12 at 3 PM
- Lenten Community Breakfast thru April 10 beginning at 8 AM Thursdays
- Martha Bible Study, Tuesday, March 18 at 1:30 PM
- Council Meeting, Tuesday, March 18 at 7 PM
- First Communion Classes begin Sunday, March 23 at 1 PM